Enrolling at our school is an important and exciting process.
There are three steps to enrolment:
Step 1 The enrolment application.
Step 2 Important policies to read and understand.
Step 3 The enrolment induction session for parents where you will meet with the Principal.
Parents will also need to organise technology items, uniforms and other school requirements before their children begin at the school.
* Please note that enrolment induction sessions are conducted on a Friday for children to commence school the following Wednesday.
(STEP 1) The enrolment application...
- Check the enrolment catchment map online through the Ed Map - Catchment Maps to find your home’s street address. The Principal will verify that your listed residential address is within the enrolment boundary. Please read the Enrolment Management Plan (DOC, 165 KB) for information about ‘out of catchment’ enrolments before proceeding with an ‘out of catchment’ application.
- Complete the application for enrolment (PDF, 2.3 MB) form accurately. Please complete a separate enrolment application for each child enrolling.
- Send the completed application to the school.
You will need to provide certain documents for the Principal to sight before the induction session. These need to be delivered to Corporate Services staff or emailed with your application. Please be prepared. Without the correct and complete documents the enrolment cannot proceed.
Please provide the follow items:
- Each child's birth certificate
- Each child's passport visa and parent's passport visas.
- Your proof of residency.
- Owners - rates notice.
- Renters - lease agreement and a verification letter signed by a real estate agent.
- Each child's most recent NAPLAN report.
- Each child’s most recent student report card.
Submit the enrolment application
or post to:
The Enrolment Officer
Coomera Rivers State School
81-87 Finnegan Way
Coomera Qld 4209
Upon receipt, the Enrolment Officer will contact you to arrange an enrolment induction session with the Principal or Deputy Principal.
(STEP 2) Important policies to read and understand...
Please read these important policies prior to the enrolment interview.
You will need to know about the policies, standards and expectations of our school community BEFORE you enrol your children.
- School Wide Positive Behaviour Plan (DOC, 396 KB)
(STEP 3) The enrolment induction session...
The enrolment induction is a group session. We will discuss:
- student uniforms and dress code
- digital requirements
- school resource scheme
- school books
- organise for fee payments
- complete an enrolment agreement and check other paperwork
Welcome to Coomera Rivers State School.