Open in 2011, our school has state-of-the-art facilities for students, families and teachers.
The school campus is divided into three separate learning areas called precincts.
- The prep learning precinct has 6 classrooms and can cater for 150 students.
- The junior learning precinct has 12 permanent purpose-built classroom spaces and currently another 6 modular teaching spaces that cater for a combined capacity of 450 students in Years 1 and 2.
- The senior learning precinct has 16 permanent purpose-built classrooms and 14 modular teaching spaces and has a capacity for 840 students from Year 3 to Year 6.
Additional facilities include:
- The Discovery Centre which incorporates our Design Arts Studio and Visual Art studio.
- The i-Centre which houses the school resources, books and associated material.
- The Student Support Centre services students with identified special needs.
- The Music Centre which will be the 'sounds' area of the school.
- A Cafe for staff and students.
- The Corporate Services Centre which houses the school offices and staff common area.
- The Multi-Purpose Hall was opened in 2014 and is used for assemblies, lessons and special events.
- Numerous playgrounds are provided across the school.
- The school oval and tennis court form the centre of our sports programs.
- All facilities are connected by covered walkways and covered play areas.
All this, together with excellent information communication technology (ICT) infrastructure throughout the school, outstanding teachers and our personalised approach provides the best possible learning environment for your child.