We highly value the contribution of parents and other members of the school community.
The P&C is the voice of the parents and for the diversity within our school community. It’s at P&C meetings that updates on school activities and decisions affecting activities at school are made.
P&C meetings are usually held once a month and the dates, time and location are advertised on:
- the school website
P&C Facebook page
- on our school information televisions
- the electronic notice board at the front of the school.
The meetings are open to all parents, guardians and any member of the wider community who have an interest in our school and community.
What we do
P&C associations are a great way to:
- get the inside story on what’s really happening in the school - the principal is available to answer questions and our School Leadership team and Administration team are also in attendance
- influence school policy
- have a say in the selection and planning of school activities such as excursions and camps and curriculum
- guide school leadership in its financial planning by helping prioritise the resource wish-list
- contribute to the school’s resources through various fundraising projects
- meet other parents.